Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cursed Emails



Recently when I was going through the E-mails I been receiving for the last few months, I came across an E-mail saying that I have to forward this e-mail to atleast 15 people within 15 minutes, else I will have very bad luck in relationships for next 10 years!
                       




To be truthful I was a little scared. Then again, I thought to myself what harm can a simple e-mail do? But just in case I forwarded it to 14 people. :D

You may have similar experiences with these kind of E-mails. But think about it, if an E-mail can ruin a relationship, I will have to deactivate my gmail account, in order to keep my girlfriend (if I had one). That's ridiculous. Relationships totally depend on the understanding each have about his/her partner.

Some psychos with a totally messed mind & an awful sense of humor does this. And they are not very rare, also. Therefore if you get such Emails,

If you are tough enough,
just delete them.


Or if you are really superstitious, 
forward them after you delete the curse part. That'll break the chain.

And if you really believe this stuff, aren't you jeopardizing your friend's life for a simple E-mail? Is that E-mail worth that much?
                                            
For example, take blessed E-mails saying, "at 4.00 am tomorrow, your true love will realize that you love her/him". Did that happen to anyone of you? Never happened to me, even if I did so many times!

Friends don't forward cursed emails to each other.

I was superstitious until recent, but now I've realized my friends and family means the world to me, not the E-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment